Report Suspicious Drugs

If you suspect you have received a counterfeit drug, report it. Contact the pharmacist who sold you the medication and your doctor or health care professional. You should also notify the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088, or

If you believe that an online drug seller is operating illegally, report the web site to the FDA by using the online reporting form.

The FDA offers more information about counterfeit drugs at its web site.

It also offers tips about buying drugs online.